Duplicate PAN Card: Permanent Account Number (PAN) a digit unique alphanumeric, is an improtant document that is required for identity verification by many government and non-government organisations. It is important to keep such documents safe.
PAN card is also important for taking loans from bank and other crucial affairs. But what to do if you have lost your PAN, threatening your personal information be exposed to strangers.
Well, you do not have to worry about it as you can simply duplicate it. in case your PAN card is stolen or lost; the mrthod is easy. Check Below:
The method to make duplicate PAN card is:-
- If your PAN card is lost or stolen, you can get a duplicate PAN card from home
- For this, you will have to spend around Rs 50
- In such a situation, first of all you have to go to the official website of NSDL onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/ReprintEPan.html
- After visiting the website, you have to enter your PAN number, Aadhar number and date of birth.
- After this you will see captcha code on the screen, fill it and click on submit.
- Now you have to fill all your information on the screen
- After this you have to confirm your address and pin code.
- Then once it is verified, an OTP will come on your mobile number.
- Now you have to enter an OTP
- After this you have to make online payment of Rs 50
- Then you will be asked for some information which you need to fill.
- After this you will get a slip, keep it safely and your PAN card will arrive at your address.